Any Pakistani who has been living outside Pakistan is called an “Overseas Pakistani.” Overseas Pakistanis include people who:
- who have moved permanently from Pakistan to other countries?
- Or Who has been born in another country.
The Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis says that about 8.8 million Pakistanis live outside of their home country.
Under the Emigration Ordinance (EO) of 1979, the Overseas Pakistani Foundation was also set up to help Pakistanis living abroad.
For Pakistanis who live outside of Pakistan, it is hard to deal with legal issues in Pakistan. Pakistanis who live and work abroad have a hard time because they don’t have enough time or clear instructions.
What are our services?
Our services for international Pakistanis fall into the following categories:
- Property disputes,
- online Nikah,
- divorce settlements,
- child adoption,
- immigration issues,
- child custody,
- criminal cases,
- medical negligence,
- online FIR filing, and NTN registration.
If you fall into any of the above categories, your experienced online lawyers in Pakistan can help you with the following:
- File applications;
- present cases;
- prepare and send legal documents and contracts;
- represent clients in court;
- defend cases on behalf of clients.
How will we reach out to clients in other countries?
- We use WhatsApp to talk about the case in a clear way.
- We also use Skype and video calling to talk to each other better.
- We also move the process forward so that we can get the best possible result.
Our expert team of online lawyers is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to help Pakistanis living in Pakistan and Pakistanis living abroad with a wide range of legal issues. We want to make it easy for ordinary Pakistanis, both inside and outside of Pakistan, to follow the law. You can ask a lawyer online about any issue, and our team will respond to you promptly
Send us a message on WhatsApp with your question. You can also call us whenever you want.